Step-by-step instructions is included on how to Do-It-Yourself.
Any household iron can be used to iron these designs on your desired item be it cushion cover, pillowcases, tee shirts, jeans, tudung, baju kurung and etc.
If you are using steam iron - disable steam function.
1. Check rhinestone are in place. Adjust if need to.
2. Face design down, peel off white backing tape.
3. Place design on desired spot.
4. Than place a piece of fabric over the pattern and iron without steam.
5. Do not glide as it may push the rhinestones. Apply firm pressure.
6. Remove iron and check that designs have adhere.
7. Iron again if it hasn't. The glue should be able to see at the back of the material.
8. Remove clear tape. Let the piece cool and set the rhinestones.